TAG CLOUDafrica agribusiness agricultural economics agricultural production systems agriculture Agronomy agrotechnology allafrica Arid climates Business Opportunities business plan climate climates consultancy Developing Countries economy electricity Environment Farmers Food Production food safety food security Greenhouses health Irrigation Kenya knowledge Learning Management modern agriculture Packing Population Rural development solar energy Spain tanzania Technology Trading and Marketing ubos Uganda Uncategorized value chains Water
Follow on Facebook
MY TWEETS from @agrimonty
- lnkd.in/etptW5Q 2 years ago
- EU will have to open debate about use of hydroponics in organic farming. Technically is viable. Why regulations sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 years ago
- Closing the gap between the youth and agriculture in Africa innovatingagribusiness.com/2017/09/15/clo… https://t.co/IbNuCrb4Nz 5 years ago
- “Consolidation in horticulture to continue” innovatingagribusiness.com/2017/08/16/con… https://t.co/nGMb9gOuJW 5 years ago
- AFRICAN GOVERNMENTS URGED TO ATTRACT YOUTH INTO AGRICULTURE innovatingagribusiness.com/2017/07/18/afr… https://t.co/QBfez9AmD5 5 years ago
Search on this blog:
Top 5 Investment Opportunities In Africa For 2012 – Forbes
This entry was posted in Agribusiness and tagged africa, agribusiness, Developing Countries, Food Production. Bookmark the permalink.
Agriculture is rated #1 business opportunity in Africa by Forbes.