Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) has announced Headline Inflation for the year ending October 2015 has increased to 8.8% compared to 7.2% recorded the year ending September 2015.
TAG CLOUDafrica agribusiness agricultural economics agricultural production systems agriculture Agronomy agrotechnology allafrica Arid climates Business Opportunities business plan climate climates consultancy Developing Countries economy electricity Environment Farmers Food Production food safety food security Greenhouses health Irrigation Kenya knowledge Learning Management modern agriculture Packing Population Rural development solar energy Spain tanzania Technology Trading and Marketing ubos Uganda Uncategorized value chains Water
- EU will have to open debate about use of hydroponics in organic farming. Technically is viable. Why regulations sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Closing the gap between the youth and agriculture in Africa innovatingagribusiness.com/2017/09/15/clo… https://t.co/IbNuCrb4Nz 1 year ago
- “Consolidation in horticulture to continue” innovatingagribusiness.com/2017/08/16/con… https://t.co/nGMb9gOuJW 1 year ago
- AFRICAN GOVERNMENTS URGED TO ATTRACT YOUTH INTO AGRICULTURE innovatingagribusiness.com/2017/07/18/afr… https://t.co/QBfez9AmD5 1 year ago
- 18 amazing business ideas you can start in 2017 innovatingagribusiness.com/2017/06/21/18-… https://t.co/2KAmykO9Ck 1 year ago
Search on this blog: